Twice in fact, which is a little overwhelming. I love blogging, but have been a little lapse recently so it’s lovely to know my blog has not been forgotten.
I love having this little piece on the internet where I can talk about my interests and day-to-day activities without clogging up friend’s news feeds on social network sites. I aim to blog more over the coming weeks as Alan and I have some trips planned, I’ve been invited to the opening of a new cafe in Cheltenham (very exciting) and I’m doing a photography course so I will be sharing what I learn with you guys. Lots of good stuff.
I was very kindly nominated for this award by Kate over at Daytodaydreamer and Kenresa over at The Musing of a Twenty Something, apparently the rules have changed slightly over the years however I’m going with Kate and Kenresa’s method, mainly as not to confuse myself too much! The nomination works by answering the 11 questions from your nominator, making sure to link back to their blog, then nominating a further 11 bloggers and asking 11 new questions. As both nominations came in around the same time, I won’t answer all 22 but the first 6 from Kate and the final 5 from Kenresa.
1. What is your dream holiday destination?
Japan – I’ve heard they have the weirdest things in vending machines. That’s not the only reason.
2. If you could click your fingers and be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Los Angeles would be nice. Maybe sipping green tea with Lauren Conrad as I’m there..
3. Lipgloss, lipstick or lip-balm?
4. What is your favourite hairstyle for everyday?
Straight and down. That’s how it is naturally so it’s easy.
5. It is a warm, sunny day and money is no object, what would you do?
Hire out some large manor house, with a huge garden and pool, eat loads of good food and then toast marshmallows in the evening.
6. What is your favourite way to relax?
It’s a soppy one – cuddling up on the sofa with the boyfriend and a blanket watching a good film.
7. What has been your best live concert experience?
I’ve only been to 2 in my life. Maroon 5 were pretty good and Adam Levine is gorgeous so that helps.
8. If you could go to any city in the world, where would you go?
I really want to go to Krakow. If Alan and I have any money left at the end of the year, it’s happening!
9. What is your favourite beauty product?
Probably my eyeliner, I need my black flicks.
10. What’s your favourite wardrobe staple?
My cream lace dress from FCUK. It’s so pretty and I can’t ever see it looking dated.
11. Favourite childhood film/TV programme?
Beauty and the Beast. I so wanted to be Belle.
Slightly under 11, I need to explore more blogs!
My questions for you are:
1. If you could have any skill, what would it be?
2. What food do you wish you could eat all day, without the calories?
3. If you could have been brought up in any other country, what would it be?
4. Sunny strolls or cosy winters?
5. Do you prefer to receive emails or postcards?
6. What is your least favourite form of transport?
7. Little Black Dress or Little White Dress?
8. For or against Valentine’s Day?
9. If you could talk to animals, what would you say?
10. Is it all about the starter, main or dessert?
11. Which couldn’t you live without, Films, Music or Books?